Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yeah I am so excited!

The tickets are booked, the grandparents are in line and my bags are packed (ok so maybe my bags aren't packed yet, but that is only because I have to make a trip to Nordstroms first!!!) We are going to Miami to see my brother for 4 days with 0 kids!!! I went to see my bother this time last year and Brad stayed home with the boys, not this year we are both going. My parents are going to watch the kids Friday and Saturday until Brad's parents get here then they are going to watch them until we get home on Monday. I guess this means I need to start seeing my trainer like everyday until we go so I can be in somewhat beach shape!
This is where you will find me during the day
South Beach
Photobucket
Which only happens to be a short walk from Chad's Condo
Photobucket
At night we will be on Lincoln Road until the wee hours
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks so nice! I need to work on booking a little getaway for us! You are going to have so much fun!

Mommyto3K's said...

You and Brad will have a fab time and yes, I'm oh so jealous!! Have a wonderful time!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi :) Its nice to meet you!! Thank you for stopping by... Hope to get to know you better...
Im gonna have to check out your baby botique!

The Daily Stroll said...

I spent a lot of time in Miami and even more time on Lincoln Road!! :) Have fun! I'm so jealous! Josh and I desperately need a vacation ourselves!