Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another Busy Weekend for the Hubbard's

It was another busy but fun long weekend! We started early Friday morning driving to Arlington for Brad's brother's wedding. We made it to right outside of Arlington when Tyler said he needed to go potty. We pulled over at the Loves Truck Stop for potty break and a little snack. We head back to the car and the key is no where to be found, I swore I put it in my pocket so I go back inside and look everywhere, but no key! I am getting pretty worried since the only other key we have was at home. I decide to go look in the car and guess what, it is sitting right beside Carter's seat where I set it while I was getting him out! UH OH, Brad is going to kill me!!! We spent the next 30 mins waiting on pop a lock to come bail me out! Thanks goodness that was the only hic up we had all weekend. The wedding was great and the kids were too. We headed back to Round Rock after nap on Saturday so we could spend the rest of the Memorial Day weekend at the Lake. Carter and Tyler got a great surprise when they got to the lake house, Nana and Papa had bought them their very own "car"! Tyler loves to drive the golf cart around so now he has his very own for the lake. He only had one accident where he hit a tree, but other than that he is a great driver and Carter is a great passinger! It was a hot weekend so water play was a must! I actually got in the lake which I hate to do, but anything for my boys!!! Now to just through the next couple of days before we head to MIAMI!!!
Click to play Memorial Day Weekend
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Great slide show and cute, cute, cute boys!!!

Nowhere Better Than Here said...

Carter, I always thought you were a Bud man! I see Aunt Susie has you trying the Coors. We had so much fun, must do it again soon!