Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day



After a busy Saturday it was nice to take it easy on mother's day. We had my mom and her mom over for lunch. After lunch and a super long nap by the boys we headed to Barton Creek Mall to make sure there was nothing I could not live with out!!! Then we headed to Fudruckers for dinner. I am so thankful to have such a great mom and grandmother. I am also thankful that Tyler and Carter have such a great mom LOL just kidding I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful boys that call me mom!!!
3 Generations of MOMS!

3 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day!! :)

Mommyto3K's said...

Love the 3 generations of Moms pic and yes you are so right even if you were joking...the boys are lucky to have such a great Mom. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Shannon Slade said...

Hey Courtney, it's Shannon from SWT. :) I saw your comment, it's great to hear from you. I want to talk to you about the jewelry. I will try to get your email from Monda. Your boys are adorable! I am glad you are doing so well!