Thursday, May 1, 2008

No Pain No Gain!

Wow if this is not so true! About 3 weeks ago I decided enough was enough and it was time for me to get back in the gym. Right after I started staying home with the boys we joined our local YMCA, it would have been great except Carter would cry every time and they would come get me to get him after 15 min. It began to not be worth my while to go so we quit :( Well a few weeks ago I figured he is older now so I would give it another try. This time we went to Fitness 19, the kids room is not as chaotic as the Y so I thought Carter would feel more comfortable. He is doing great, he loves Ms Candice and is already saying "more" when I pick him up. Tyler also loves it, but he is getting so big now I knew he would do great. With my revelation came the need for a trainer to keep me motivated. Well this tuesday was my first day with Leslee, she is a sweet girl, but OMG she almost KILLED me!!! I thought she would watch over me as I lifted weights, we might share a few stories... etc.... NO! she took me out back in the parking lot and we did drill after drill. I felt like I was back in high school at basketball practice, the only problem is I am like 15 years older now. So if the saying no pain no gain is right then I am sure to be in shape in no time!! as long as my heart does not give out in the mean time!

1 comment:

Mommyto3K's said...

Hey you are going to be in tip top shape just in time for summer!! Once you start seeing those results you will so forget about the pain.