Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tag I am it!

I've been tagged!!

I have been tagged by Cheri.
~Each player answers the questions about themselves.

~At the end of the post, the player tags other people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

~What was I doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was 21, so I do not remember a whole lot, its a little fuzzy! Let me try... I was in college at SWT in my Sr year. I was working at the GAP, partying, and studing some! I met my future husband Brad this year too!

Five snacks I enjoy-
these change pretty often but this week they are
string cheese
pumpkin loaf from Starbucks
pretzels
popcorn
goldfish


Five Things On My to do list Today-
work out (check)
take dress to cleaners for Miami
Go see Kohen
finish the pants I was making
start laundry


Things I would do if I were a billionaire-

Give to charities for sick children and Susan G Komen
Buy and new house here and one on the beach
travel all the time!!
hire a maid
hire a cook

Five Jobs that I have had -
Gap
Calvin Klein
Accounts paypal (first real job out of college!)
Buyer for a long time
SAHM


Five of my bad habits-
1. start something I never finish or take a really long time to finish
2. have too many projects going at one time
3. internet junkie!!!
4. my Caramel Macchiato cravings!
5. spending too much time in front of this darn computer

Five people I Want to Get to Know Better:
A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!” -
Melissa
Sarah
Monda
Missy
Shannon

6 Random things:
1. I love, love, love getting the mail
2. after a good work out I love to get green tea lemonade from Starbucks
3. my smart key is not so smart!
4. I am so ready to get on the plane for Miami
5. shopping makes me super happy!
6. cooking makes me super sad!

3 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Glad to know the smart key is no so smart:-) That's a tip worth passing on!!

Shannon Slade said...

You and I have so many things in common!! Loving getting the mail, shopping making us happy, etc.! Am I supposed to do this or is that a different Shannon? :)

Anonymous said...

I fool read a only one of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I definitely like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement page muster and will be checking stand behind soon. Cheer report register out of order my orientation as approvingly and vindicate me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.