Thursday, May 29, 2008

Princess Kohen has arrived!!!


I am so happy to announce that Kohen Thompson made her way into this world early Monday morning. Kohen is the 3rd child to our dear friends and neighbors Ken and Cheri. This is a little bitter sweet for me because Cheri and I have shared our first two pregnancies together. Our oldest are only 2 weeks apart and her middle and my baby are about 3 weeks apart. I am not quite ready for number 3 (Not sure if I will ever be, but that is still undecided) so in the meantime I am going to spoil this new little princess rotten! Congrats Ken and Cheri and of course big brother Kaden and Big sister Kensley!!!

4 comments:

醉·醉·鱼 said...

best wishes for Princess Kohen.
from a chinese blogger.

Sarah said...

She is so sweet!

Mommyto3K's said...

Awww. Thanks Courtney!!! My girls love being spoiled by you. Let me know when you are ready for #3 and we will talk about #4:-) You never know...we just might share one more pregancy together. I better shut up or Ken is going to run out and get the big V before Monday!!

The Daily Stroll said...

Precious and what an adorable name!!