Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lucky Day???

I noticed this morning that today is 11/11 does that make it a lucky day? I know when it is 11:11 you are suppose to make a wish so maybe we get wishes all day long!
I woke up lucky already
* my boys love me!
*my husband is awesome
*my house did not burn down last night even though I forgot to blow out my awesome candle from Williamson County Candles that I bought at Babes in Toyland!
*I am going to Madonna tomorrow!

What else does a girl need!!!
Hope you have a lucky day too!

3 comments:

kt said...

YOU ARE ONE LUCKY LADY!
ANY PLANS FOR NEXT WEDS??? LET ME KNOW:)

C.Thompson said...

You are indeed one lucky girl!! Maybe your million check will be in the mail today too,lol:-)

The Daily Stroll said...

Very lucky! So jealous that you are going to see Madonna in Denver! Have a great time!