Friday, November 28, 2008

I Believe

I hope we just started a new family tradition! Today when I was in the mix of the madness of Black Friday Shopping (I forgot to mention in my Black Friday Post that when Cheri and I were at Target we saw a girl that her shirt read " BFF ", "Black Friday Fanatic" .... Seriously!)
anyway, while at Target I picked up The Polar Express DVD for $5.00. After dinner tonite we all got in our PJ's popped some popcorn, made hot chocolate and snuggled on the couch to watch it! It was so awesome, they kids loved it and so did Brad and I! I hope we will sit as a family and watch that movie every year on Black Friday! I still hear the bell ring.... do you?


3 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Hot, Hot, oh we got it.... Can't you tell I've seen that movie a time or 2?? Sounds like you've started a wonderful new family tradition. It's traditions like that, that the kids will always remember.

TheSartors said...

Love that movie and so do the kids. We watch it every year!!

The Daily Stroll said...

I love this movie and we watched it prior to taking Jonah on the Polar Express in November but we watched it again this weekend. He really loves it now that's he been on the train! :) This time we watched it complete with a fire in the fireplace and homemade hot chocolate compliments of Josh :)