Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAAAK!!!

After a crazy month or so, I am back!!!! The event I was heading up, Babes in Toyland, was yesterday so I am done!! I can have my life back, whooo hooo!
For those that came to the event THANK YOU!!!! I hope you had fun shopping. We had some awesome vendors and I got some Christmas Shopping done too!
here are some of the vendors in case you were not there but wanted to shop!
Alana Lilie Designs I got a photo keychain from her! (actually my mom got it for me for Christmas... surprise!!) now I have to get a picture to her
OHBOY! Designs, hey that is me!!! I was crazy enough to run the event and have a booth
Sew Its Yours had the cutest kids gifts!!!
Circle S is one of my favorite stores in Gtown, If you ever find yourself shopping there check her out!
Tisa's Creations had the best handmade stationary and cards! She was really sweet too!
Stone Tree, got someone a very nice bracelet from here for Chrismtas...??
Williamson County Candles, I am enjoying carmel pecan pie right now with out the calories!!! I also got one for someone for Christmas....???
Gingersnaps Kids Tyler got the coolest shirt from her. He was a model in the fashion show for her clothes and we bought the cool shirt he wore!!
OK I will give you one more, but the rest you will just have to wait until next year and come and see all these great vendors for your self!!!
Mary Barnett Photography! she is AWESOME! she did the santa photos which I cant wait to see and she did our pumpkin patch pics!! she is one of the nicest photographers you will ever meet and work with!!

???none of my links seem to be working??? sorry
here are some pics I took


tyler before the style show!






some of the booths, a little blury!!
some more booths

3 comments:

TheSartors said...

The show was awesome! Gabby and I had a great time. Great Job!!!

The Daily Stroll said...

Looks like fun! I'll have to check out some of the websites!

C.Thompson said...

We had a blast and Tyler was a little ham in the show. Looking forward to next year's event. Thanks for posting all the links!! I love the candle I got yesterday and I will so be ordering more!!