Friday, November 28, 2008

Let the madness begin!!!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast at my house with the family! After everyone left it was nap time! After we all rested up it was time for 2 BIG games and some decorating. We got our Christmas tree up and the boys had so much fun decorating, even though we are very bottom heavy with ornaments since that is as high as they could reach it looks beautiful! I had to head to bed early since I had a shopping date with Cheri at 5 am!! Last year we met at the outlet mall at midnight, but decided that was not worth it so we thought we would try the early bird thing! NO MORE!! man that was CRAZY!!! I did get some good things, but man people are NUTS when it comes to deals!! So next year we are going to try to hit the after early bird specials!!! It was fun and we will now have stories to tell our kids when they get older about how we had to fight for all their presents!

1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

Next year you better make and wear your "I LIVE FOR BLACK FRIDAY" t-shirt. I'm sure you could make it all blingy and such,lol!!