Monday, June 9, 2008

We Are Family

I got all my cousins, aunts and uncles with me!!!



The family reunion was a hit again this year. The boys had a blast swimming until they could not open their eyes anymore, Tyler almost missed dinner on Saturday night because I was a bad mom and let him go swimming instead of taking his nap. So we get back to our room around 5ish and he falls so hard asleep that Carter is screaming in his face and it does not even phase him! When we woke him to go take family pics and eat dinner he was not a happy camper as you will be able to tell from his swollen eyes. Brad played in the golf tourney, his team came in 3rd (out of 3 teams) but they had a blast as well. I got my message first thing in the morning, I could really get use to that. Even though we had to drive a total of 12 hours there and back it really was not that bad, or maybe not as bad as I had built it up to be. I look forward to 2010!

Bill Roberts Family

Tyler enjoying some pool time

Brad on hole #18

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Daily Stroll said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! What a fun way to see your family. I wish my family had a reunion every year :)

Sarah said...

Looks like fun!