Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

This year I had to work on Father's Day so we celebrated on Saturday. We went to my mom and dad's house for some fun in the sun. The kids and big kids aka Papa swam until they could not swim any more! We ended the day with some yummy Mexican food at Jardin Corona!!!! On Father's day morning we woke Brad up with breakfast in bed consisting of waffles, pineapple, and milk. I made it all the way up the stairs and to the bed without spilling the milk, but I will be damned if I didn't spill it as I was handing him the tray:( Oh well, he loved it anyway. Tyler had made him a card at the class he is going to on Fridays and they had picked out a golf card at Target a few days back. The golf card was perfect since we got him golf lessons at Golf Smith (Watch out Tiger!!!)Happy Father's Day to a wonderful daddy and husband!




No comments: