Sunday, June 15, 2008

I want it ALL

I am at work right now at my friend's store and as I look around I am thinking to myself "I want it all" I have found a place for just about everything in this store in my imaginary new house!! Jon, the owner, is a friend of my brothers and was nice enough to let me work here one Sunday a month. My husband makes fun of me that I "work" 12 times a year, but I quickly remind him a mom works 365 days. Anyway, if you are in the market for some really cool, unique furniture and home accessories you have to come check him out. Tell him I sent you, not that it will get you a discount or anything, but maybe he will give me one!! Ha Ha just kidding!
Rustic Rooms
6203 Capital of Texas HWY

3 comments:

Missy said...

You can't be working too hard if you are on your blog. HeHe! Are you super busy this week?

Courtney said...

Hey Missy! email me and lets get a time, this week is a little crazy, but I bet we can work something out

Mommyto3K's said...

I love everything in Jon's store too!!! Maybe one of these day I can win the lottery so I can come furnish a new house in all of those cool rustic furnishing:-)