Sunday, March 2, 2008

A night in Casablanca

Brad and I jetted off to Casablanca for my Round Rock Chaparrals Women's Club Gala.  Ok, so we did not actually go to "the" Casablanca, but to the Dell Diamonds version of it!!! It was so much fun. There is a silent and live auction, dinner, dancing, drinks, and fun fun!!! Last year we bid on and won a photography session which we actually just used on Friday! This year we were too busy drinking, talking,  and dancing to even put our name on any of the bid sheets so we came home empty handed :(   Maybe next year we will get the guts to play in the live auction!! Brad hides the bid paddle from me!!! 
I am so sad to say I did not take one picture of us all dressed up. We were rushing around trying to get out of the house before Carter had a melt down and just forgot.  

No comments: