Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tyler's First TBall Game

Today was Tyler's first Tball game, it was AWESOME!! I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast! We started the morning at 8:30 when we had to report to the field to line up for opening ceremonies. All the players got to run out of the "foggy tunnel" to the center of the field where the ceremony took place. Nana and Papa came to cheer on their little man. After the morning festivities we had a game to play! Tyler played 1st base (kinda). It took him a couple of hits to get the idea!! I think he needs some Daddy time in the back yard!! He hit the ball great and was able to score for his team. They do not keep score for this age so I am not sure if they won or not, but it was so much fun to watch. I don't know if I had more fun or Tyler! Carter also had fun cheering his big brother on and playing ball with Papa and Uncle Travis! I can't wait until the next game, GO YANKEES!!!
opening ceremonies
Photobucket
Tyler is the 3rd one
Photobucket
Carter and Papa cheering on Tyler
Photobucket
The "foggy tunnel"
Photobucket
Our first baseman
Photobucket
shaking hands after the game
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the team name. I will be rooting for the Yankees! Go Tyler!
Karen