Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day Trip to San Marcos

Nana was off today so we decided to all take a day trip. We loaded up right before lunch and headed to Memos for lunch. After lunch we were on our way to my old stomping grounds... San Marcos!!! I had never been to Wonder World, but thought the kids might like it. It was a perfect mini trip for them. You ride a "train" to feed the deer then head back to the cave (which I thought was really cool!!) then to the gravity house which was really weird. It was a great time. On our way out of town I had to drive by our old place on MLK! It looked exactly the same and brought back great memories!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

What a fun day!!! I'm sure the kids are already wanting to know when Nana has the day off again:-)

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! Did you go to Mamacita's?