Sunday, March 9, 2008

Super Dad!!!

Brad was super dad on Saturday while I was at my show in Marble Falls. By the time he called me around 10:00 am they had already taken a bike ride, played outside and were on their way to Zilker Park to dig for dinosaurs!!! He makes me look bad, my biggest outing with them is to Hobby Lobby!!! At Zilker Park, Tyler got to see an owl turn his head all the way around, he is still talking about that one! After nap they loaded up and when to Build A Bear for a birthday party. By the time I got home, they were bathed and relaxing on the couch with their new dog and turtle (stuffed of coarse). The only thing super dad forgot was a camera! Oh well next time Dad!!!

4 comments:

Nowhere Better Than Here said...

Way to go, Brad!! Daddies are good like that :o)

Sarah said...

Wow! I am impressed! He IS Super Dad! How did your show go?

The Daily Stroll said...

Go Brad!!! Can he call Josh and give him a few tips?? ;) Hope you had a good show!

Mommyto3K's said...

Hey Super Dad you rock!! Thanks for the dino dig recommendation. We took the kids today and they loved it!!!