Friday, February 1, 2008

Crib Cages??

Wanted: crib cage. Ok, 2 nights in a row Carter has crawled out of his crib in the EARLY morning. After the 1st night we realized his mattress could go one notch lower, great our problem was solved. Nope, he showed us the 2nd night that he could hike his leg even higher!! I am not ready to move him to a big boy bed just yet, so I am looking for crib cages!! My friend got a kennel for her dog the other day and it got me thinking...... just kidding! Last night he did not escape, but I am sure he will again soon.

It might just work.......
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

One of my good friends in Houston put one of the crib tents on her little boy's crib once he started climbing out, and it worked great for them! I am with you on the big bed though. I am not ready to try to keep Reese in a big girl bed at all!

Mommyto3K's said...

Carter do not give Kensley any ideas!!!!