Friday, February 8, 2008

Tyler's 1st Dentist Appt

On Thursday Tyler and I headed to Dr. Wilber's office for his 1st appt. He did great. The dental asst was so good with him. This is not a pediatric dentist, but my family dentist since I was Tyler's age so I was not sure how patient they would be with a 4 year old! Gina was great! Dr. Wilber said his teeth were beautiful. Then it was my turn. Tyler was sitting in the chair on one side of me and Gina on the other. She let him wear the surgical mask and gloves and "help" clean my teeth. His job was the pushing the pedal for the teeth polisher and the suction wand. I think we may have a future dentist on our hands. We both walked out of there with clean teeth, new tooth brushes and NO cavities!!! The weather has been so awesome this week that we have spent most of our time outside. Carter has a new love, bubbles!!! I think because they are round like his 1st favorite, balls!! I am looking forward to tonight, we are heading to Waterloo with some friends. The kids are going to play and the adults are going to relax.......... hopefully!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: