Thursday, July 2, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game.....



We are definitely taking advantage of the Round Rock Express Baseball club being in our backyard. We have been to more games this year than we have since we have lived here. The boys absolutely love everything about the games. They are so family friendly. We normally sit on the grass with our blankets, but last night we had seat tickets since we were there for a company function. I have come to terms with the fact that this is my new life as a boy mom and I love it. I apologise now to my friends with girls for the day that I start the wave at their dance recitals. :)
This is as far as he got! ha ha!!!
Before after LOL!!!
Before After!!!!

I am not sure who loved this one more Tyler or Brad!!

1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

How fun!! We so need to take advantage of going to an Express game.