Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today we celebrated Brad's birthday out at my mom and dad's house. We went to lunch at our friends BBQ restaurant then went back to my parent's house for a super red velvet cupcake made by Nana! YUMMY!!! Way off my diet, but worth every bite. Then we went swimming to work it off! Me and the boys got Brad a new GPS and my parents got him a awesome beer can chicken holder so he can make some of his famous BC Chicken at the lake!!! Don't worry, he got some golf time in on Saturday! This was Brad's Birthday WEEKEND and he did not let us forget it!!!
Happy Birthday Old Man!!!

4 comments:

C.Thompson said...

YUM-O!! Can Nana make me a birthday cupcake?? Sounds and looks like Brad had a wonderful birthday.

TheSartors said...

Happy Birthday old man! Wish we could have been there to celebrate. Maybe next year!

Sarah said...

What a fun cake! Happy Birthday, Brad!!

The Daily Stroll said...

Love the cake! Happy Birthday Brad!!!