Sunday, August 24, 2008

1st Successfull Sleepover

Once again, Tyler is growing up TOO FAST! Last week Brad was out of town and I had my Chaps meeting so I asked Cheri (our neighbor for the next 3 days :( )if she could help me out and watch the boys for a couple of hours. This turned in to an awesome pizza, cupcake, Sleepover! The boys had a blast while I was gone, you can read about the night on Cheri's Blog. When I got home I came right over to get Carter thinking he would be missing me! NO!!! He wanted to stay too! As I was getting him ready to go I was asking Tyler over and over if he was SURE he wanted to stay. He was so excited and ready for his 1st sleepover, so off I went! I was totally thinking I would get a call in the middle of the night telling me to come get him, but when Carter woke me up at 6:30 the next morning I realized he had done it!!!

No comments: