Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend full of Bithday Parties!

I had been planning and working hard getting ready for my show in Marble Falls then IKE came along!!! The chamber cancelled the show and here I am left with a bunch of stuff! Oh well, I am just that much more ready for my next show. Since my plans changed we were able to attend little Ethan's Birthday party on Saturday at Chucky Cheese! The kids had a blast playing with Nana and all the great games CC has to offer. Sunday was a LAZY day except for Kaden's Birthday party at Mel's Bowling Alley in G-town. It was a lot of fun, it is a really nice NEW Bowling alley if you are in the area I would definitely suggest it! Now it is time for Tyler's Party! only 7 more days.....

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Good to see you guys and glad yall had fun. We are looking forward to Tyler's party next week:-)

Beer koozies said...

really? so fun! how many birthday parties did U take part in your last weekend !