Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Carter's First Day of School

It is finally here, Carter's first day at Ms Connies! We have been talking up this event for some time now and he was super excited. We got his backpack ready with all the essentials and we were off! We made it to Ms Connies by about 8:00 ( yes I was a little excited too) we walked in and she was ready with waffles for him! Since food was involved he did not even notice that I left. I had a great morning of working out and getting my hair cut. It was a great day, very refreshing! The house is spotless!! Around 4:30 I decided it was time to go see how my baby did. I walked in and he was at the table playing. From the looks of it he had a great day, Ms Connie said he only cried once right before nap, but otherwise did great! We celebrated a successful first day of school with some jr banana splits from Sonic!! Hope next wed goes this good too!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Sarah said...

Glad that his 1st day went well! It is a little crazy to have both kids in school at the same time! Very nice little break though.

TheSartors said...

Yeah Cart, Cart! Such a big boy! Court I am glad you finally got some R & R!

C.Thompson said...

WTG Carter!! Glad your 1st day at Ms. Connie's went well.

Courtney,
You are going to feel like a new woman with 1 whole day to yourself!!