Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Time to Move On


Brad and I decided a couple of weeks ago that it was time to move on from our little house on Keeshond! We contacted our friend and realtor and within a week the house was listed. We have already had three showings, hopefully it will not take many more. My fear is August will come and we will still be in this house. It has been "fun" keeping it spotless everyday before we leave the house in hopes we have a showing while we are gone! It will be bitter sweet leaving this house. This was the first house Brad and I bought and the house we brought both boys home from the hospital too. But it will be great to move on......

Wish us luck!

3 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Good luck!! Fast selling vibes coming your way. I know you are going to get a picture perfect sell/close and find an awesome house. Can't wait to have a housewarming party in your new home!! Sell baby sell!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I remember when Jack and I sold our house--cleaning up every morning before I left for work. But it was a good feeling.

Enjoy Carter's party!

Pam

The Daily Stroll said...

Very exciting!!! Good luck :)