Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Look who is TWO today!!

My sweet little baby is 2, where did the time go. After Carter was born, I decided life was too short to be away from my babies while I worked. Brad and I talked and talked about this big decision and decided that putting a new house and new cars on hold for the time being was worth the time I would be able to spend with our boys during their early years. I can tell you it was been the best decision I have ever made. Don't get me wrong, there are times I want to quit my "job", but looking into those beautiful brown eyes make it all worth it!

Carter was, just like his big brother, a stubborn baby and did not want to come out of the comfy home I provided for him in the womb. I was induced on April 8th and it took until right after midnight for him to finally peek his little head out and decide the world would not be so bad after all! He was a whopping 8lb12oz!!

He has grown into a fun loving (most of the time!) little boy who LOVES playing with balls! Just in the past few weeks he has really started talking, although he refuses to say "Nana". I think he does it on purpose to get a rise out of her! The past year has brought many of Carter's first, but I think the most memorial will be his first broken bone! We are still not exactly sure how he did it, but he managed to break his leg and had to wear a cast for 4 weeks! We was a trooper though, he did not let it slow him down!

Carter's birth day! 4-9-06

Photobucket
Photobucket

Carter and Big Brother Tyler (look how young Tyler was)

Photobucket
The new family of 4

Photobucket
Carter on his 1st birthday 4-9-07

Photobucket

Carter with his Cast 11/07
Photobucket

Carter today 4-9-08

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!!

2 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Happy Birthday Cart-Cart!! I hope you had a wonderful day today!!!

Nowhere Better Than Here said...

We love you Carter!!