Thursday, December 13, 2007

Let the blogging begin!

My early new year's resolution is to keep up with this blog!!! I started it about a year ago, but this is my first post.
We have been so blessed this year with all of our wonderful freinds and family. I am so happy to have just finished my 1st full year of being a stay at home mom (and business owner!!!) We could not be happier! Tyler (4) is such a big boy that does not even need him mommy anymore! Carter (20 months) is following in big brothers foot steps. We got his cast off yesterday whoo hooo! He is still limping, but the dr said he would do that for a few more weeks.
The boys are so excited about Santa coming! They have been awesome this year so I know Santa will be good to them.


my sweet boys!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys SO much! Wish we could be there to celebrate the holidays with our good friends! Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

So glad you are blogging! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

Are those the cutest boys EVER or what?????

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Courtney. Love the new pics of the boys. Happy little guys! Jack and I will see you all soon

Anonymous said...

We love you guys! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

UNCLE HUBB!!!!!

your kids look great!